Differentiating your fenestration is a tough challenge in today’s climate but ERA has developed the ultimate homeowner guarantee that will enable retailers to really develop a unique sales opportunity surrounding the locking mechanism. It’s called ERA Five Star Guarantee and is, without question, the UK’s most comprehensive money-backed, home security guarantee.
ERA’s focus has been to develop a hardware guarantee that has real, tangible benefits for the homeowner. This approach enables the retailer to confidently position the locking hardware as ‘best in class’ and this money-backed approach will undoubtedly resonate with the homeowner.
The ERA Five Star Guarantee incorporates £5000 worth of financial ‘compensations’ to the homeowner in the event of a break in due to the failure of an ERA component. Critically, the Guarantee also provides the homeowner with absolute peace of mind that in the event of a break in, the property will be secured and repaired with zero hassle.
Will Butler, group marketing director at ERA is confident that this approach will be a hit with fabricators and retailers, Will comments: “the challenge for any fabricator or retailer is to create as many points of differentiation to get their windows and doors into UK homes – so we’ve given our customers the ultimate weapon that will resonate with any homeowner looking to upgrade their windows and doors – who doesn’t love a proper, financially backed guarantee? No hassle, no quibbles – just straight forward benefits that go straight into the pocket. Our job is to develop hardware and supporting collateral that really does assist the retailer in winning orders – we are confident that this Guarantee delivers exactly that.”
The Five Star Guarantee includes:
- Up to £1000 home insurance excess paid – if one of our components fails and results in a successful break in then we’ll pay up to £1000 home insurance excess.
- Up to £1000 towards a repair or replacement – exactly what it says – if an ERA component fails we’ll contribute up to £1000 towards repair or replacement of that unit.
- 24/7 help – we recognise that a break in can happen at anytime so we’re on the end of the phone 365 days per year, 24 hours per day to get the property secured.
- Saving on the cost of home insurance – our recommended insurance broker recognises the value of ERA locking hardware so can save the home owner money on their insurance premium.
- £1000 compensation – no quibble, no questions, just a cheque for £1000 for the inconvenience caused by a break in.
Add your Comment
ERA have the ability to edit and/or delete posts and comments. Links should be relevant to the topics. Please note all comments are subject to review before inclusion.
- 2020 23
- 2019 27
- 2018 34
- 2017 29
- 2016 34
- 2015 12
- 2014 5
- 2013 1
Subscribe to ERA news
Keep up to date with the latest home security news, products and updates with the ERA home Security newsletter.