ERA Safety, Health & Environmental Policy
- Put health and safety at the forefront of our business objectives - safety will be the first agenda item on every meeting
- Operate a safety management system in accordance with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001)
- Set annual targets to eliminate lost time injuries and accidents and report by site, on a weekly basis
- Provide specialist training and resources to enable individuals to carry out their duties and responsibilities safely
- Promote good safety awareness by carrying out relevant training for employees using recognised bodies such as CIEH and IOSH
- Ensure that processes are in place to identify risks/hazards and take preventative measures where necessary
- Establish clear rules and safe operating procedures for all operational activities
- Thoroughly investigate all accidents and incidents to extract key learnings and prevent a reoccurrence
- Actively consult with employees on all aspects of health and safety and encourage the identification of safety improvement opportunities
- Recruit and train sufficient numbers of employees to administer first aid in the event of an accident or incident
- Strive to care for the environment through commitment to good practices in accordance with ISO 14001
- Mandate our employees to adhere to our Golden Rules and Safe Operating Procedures – failure to do so could result in disciplinary action
- Encourage our employees to escalate issues where the safety of our workforce is potentially compromised, either directly through a member of the Business Management Team, or via our whistle blowing hotline operated by Safe Call.
Policy dated 19/06/2018
Subscribe to ERA news
Keep up to date with the latest home security news, products and updates with the ERA home Security newsletter.
With ERA Protect your home security is out of sight but it is never out of action, promoting an...