Tyman UK and Ireland are one of three divisions within the Tyman Group which has over 4000 employees globally and facilities in 17 countries. Our purpose is to transform the security, comfort, and sustainability of living and working spaces through our expert touch.
Profab Access is a key part of the Access 360 group within Tyman, bringing a wealth of experience and expertise by providing an access solution for every situation.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join Profab Access and report on the effective tracking, negotiation, and conversion of quotations. As Sales Manager, you will provide leadership and guidance to the internal sales team and ensure customer requirements are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage, lead and motivate a strong internal sales and customer service team ensuring the team is appropriately resourced and trained to undertake their roles.
- Direct customer relationship management to ensure high and consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction are delivered.
- Efficient and effective quotation production followed up with proactive, structured quotation tracking.
- Generation, tracking and communication of leads and opportunities from external sources including Barber ABI via the business development coordinator role.
- Own and facilitate the consistent updating of the project pipeline including reporting on the quality of individuals adherence to pipeline processes and daily management of the project board and project management data base.
- Support the business where required to deliver specific sales campaigns, new product launches and sales forecasting as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Relevant experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools – advanced Excel and PowerPoint desirable.
- Experienced in Oracle NetSuite or ERP Platform.
- Higher National Diploma or Degree Optional
- Full UK Driving license.
We believe the employment relationship is two-way, so from us you can expect a professional and safe working environment where teamwork is paramount. We are really looking for someone who is currently operating at this level in a similar role, however, linked to our value of ‘never stop growing’ we are open to individuals who may be looking for their next career opportunity.
If you require any information not specified in the job description please contact the human resource team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.