Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor - Smart Security
We are seeking a Customer Support Advisor to join ERA and provide technical advice and customer care to end-users and our customers.
As Customer Support Advisor, you will acquire a strong technical knowledge of all ERA’s smart security products and create and maximise sales opportunities through presale enquires.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate as an effective Customer Support Advisor, achieving the agreed KPI’s and delivering best in class service to internal and external customers.
- Arrange product returns, in line with the companies agreed Warranty Guidelines.
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale advice to retail consumers and external trade customers.
- Answer technical enquiries and support requests via phone, email, Live Chat and post.
- Follow-up leads, and quotations made with retail customers.
- Communicate with the Customer Support Manager regularly to update them on the current positions and ongoing plans.
- Contribute and follow vision for a high performing Customer Support team ethos.
- Work with key stakeholders to arrange and conduct training for both internal and external Customers.
- Coordinate Training for product Installers and provide any further additional support if required.
- Review and update training material.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to translate strong technical knowledge of consumer electronics products into easy-to-digest consumer solutions (existing smart home knowledge a big plus).
- Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Product knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical abilities.
- Flexibility & can-do attitude.
- MS Packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- ERP & CRM Control.
Here at Tyman UK and Ireland, our purpose is to transform the security, comfort, and sustainability of living and working spaces through our expert touch. Tyman UK and Ireland is one of three divisions within the Tyman Group which has over 4000 employees globally and facilities in 17 countries.
Based in the heart of the West Midlands ERA is a key part of the Tyman UK and Ireland Group . Our job is simple - develop smart security products, window and door hardware that stands out from the rest while giving the fabricator, installer and homeowner clear benefits.
We believe the employment relationship is two-way, so from us you can expect a professional and safe working environment where teamwork is paramount. We are really looking for someone who is currently operating at this level in a similar role, however, linked to our value of ‘never stop growing’ we are open to individuals who may be looking for their next career opportunity.