ERA Invincible Smart Home Alarm System
ERA Invincible Dual Network Communicating Alarm Kit
The ERA Invincible is the most Elite Smart Home Alarm System within the range, offering a high specification alarm that is easy to install. It works on a dual network which means it can use GSM/GPRS (mobile signal or SMS via a Sim card)or PTSN (landline) to communicate and can be accessed via an app from anywhere in the world.
The ERA Invincible system is easy to set up and comes pre-paired with the sensors and remotes included in the kit along with quick pairing functionality to allow additional accessories to be added easily as and when you choose. This system has multiple alerts including push notifications of who armed and disarm the alarm, intrusion by zone, power failures/recoveries and personalised alerts, “Jodie has disarmed the alarm”.
- Wireless touch RFID Keypad
- Dual Network GSM/GPRS, PSTN (landline)
- Selectable alert notification network preferences, i.e.landline and/or SMS text and/or GPRS message
- Remote monitoring
- ‘Listen-in’ and ‘Two-way’ talk for arming/disarming, intruder, tamper, power failure/recovery, RFID Tag identification
- Built-in SIM Card holder (requires standard sim card - not provided)
- Quick arm/disarm at the control panel with personalised tags for easy identification of who is operating alarm
- Nameable Tags for easy identification of ‘who disarmed the system and when’
- Built-in siren with adjustable volume and duration
- Arm, Part Arm, Disarm Modes (silent part arming)
- Adjustable Entry/Exit delay
- Sensor/Zone naming – up to 50 Sensors
- Store 5 x Emergency phone numbers and 5 x SMS numbers
- Speed dial to master phone number - hands free calling
- Voice Memo - Record/Playback
- 150 Event Log
- Supports up to 10 Remote Controls and 50 Wireless Sensors and 50 RFID Contactless Tags
- All batteries included
- Tamper protection
You can build on your ERA Invincible Alarm kit by added Siren/s and a wide range of accessories
Add ‘Live’ and/or Replica Sirens
Note: All sirens below (excluding the Replica Siren) can be used as stand-alone alarm systems when connected to Door/Window Sensors and PIR's
Extend Alarm System with additional accessories
Note: A maximum no. of accessories can be used per kit. For the ERA Invincible the maximum number of accessories is 50 Sensors, 10 Remote Controls, 50 Tags.
- Window and Door Security
- Smart Security
- Other Security Systems
Subscribe to ERA news
Keep up to date with the latest home security news, products and updates with the ERA home Security newsletter.
If you have a smart home alarm system installed, you might be wondering how you can use it to make...