Tyman UK and Ireland are one of three divisions within the Tyman Group which has over 4000 employees globally and facilities in 17 countries. Our purpose is to transform the security, comfort, and sustainability of living and working spaces through our expert touch.
Profab Access is a key part of the Access 360 group within Tyman, bringing a wealth of experience and expertise by providing an access solution for every situation.
We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join Profab Access and plan, coordinate and control our manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget.
As Production Manager you will champion operational health & safety on the shop floor and ensure that you team have adequate labour resource, materials & sufficient equipment to complete the days planned production.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage your team of Supervisors and their Operators on a daily basis.
- Ensure that there is always adequate First Aid and Fire Marshall cover for every shift that operates.
- Ensure that you team have adequate labour resource, materials & sufficient equipment to complete the days planned production.
- Ensure any issues that may affect planned delivery are communicated to the sales team and management team as soon as possible.
- Ensure that enough work is scheduled to meet the current monthly sales output target.
- Measure, record and monitor production performance and ensure that this is fed back to the team on a daily basis.
- Maintain the Production Performance KPI spreadsheet, and feedback performance to the management team.
- Work with your team and your managers to identify opportunities to improve performance, evaluate and then implement.
- Ensure all errors in operational process are recorded on NCR’s and entered onto the NCR spreadsheet.
- Fully support and contribute resource to ensure successful implementation of the current Operations Plan.
What we’re looking for:
- Experiencing in managing or leading teams
- Knowledge and experience of working within ISO 9001
- Knowledge and experience of working within ISO14001
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a factory environment.
We believe the employment relationship is two-way, so from us you can expect a professional and safe working environment where teamwork is paramount. We are really looking for someone who is currently operating at this level in a similar role, however, linked to our value of ‘never stop growing’ we are open to individuals who may be looking for their next career opportunity.
If you require any information not specified in the job description please contact the human resource team by email at email@example.com.